Clockwise from top-left: Mods Coat/Parka, Watercolors, Chabudai, Vitamin C serum, wireless headphones.
First off, forgive me for neglecting this blog. Wouldn’t you know it, I’ve actually been busy. I was supposed to revamp the blog theme (was planning to go responsive) for November but other tasks were a priority. Nobody reads this anyway.
I had just finished a project and scored myself some free time. I first thought of playing DotA 2 but I realized it’s pretty late and I didn’t want to wait too long for a match (why is DotA2 matchmaking sooo slowwwww). I decided to spend three pomodoros writing this post instead.
I’m pretty content with my life right now, I’m really thankful how things turned out this year. I don’t really wis h for much, but there’s always that deep bucket wishlist of things I don’t really need but would like to play with from time to time. That’s what this wishlist consists of. So if you’re interested in getting me something for Christmas *coughcough* I have compiled a list for you.
1. Mod’s Coat/Parka – I don’t really need this in my life, but I must say I get this twinge of irrational envy whenever I see models in Jfashion mags wearing something similar. The one in the photo is by Aya Noguchi (of Balcony and Bed) for Uniqlo Designer’s Invitation Project. It’s bloody expensive though, and I don’t need that exact mods coat. Ukay is fine too.
2. Watercolor – I hate drawing but I love coloring. It’s therapeutic seeing colors blend together. I like Prang watercolors (available at NBS, although the 16-pcs set is out of stock at the SM Calamba branch huhu) because the pigments are really strong and it’s slightly moist already. I’ve been using this since I was 9 years old, sadly my old set developed molds. I prefer cake colors over tube ones (for tubes I use Sakura). I’ll go all out with the wishing and throw some brushes in – namely a zero brush, a round brush, a flat wash brush and a chinese paintbrush. Those are the ones I use.
3. Foldable Chabudai – I work a home, usually in bed with my laptop on my actual lap. And my room (which I share with my sister) is a mess. I don’t really use a desk, the one we have is being used as
a dump storage. But sometimes I would like a wider area to work on. Especially now that I’m considering watercolors again, I would need the space. We used to have an amazing foldable chabudai when we lived in Japan but sadly we didn’t bring it to the Philippines. This one from Muji looks cool, but perhaps I would want it a bit lower and wider.
4. Vitamin C Serum – I believe this is the one thing missing from my skincare regimen. Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) is known to reverse skin aging/photodamage and promote collaged production/skin building. Apparently it also whitens since kpop idols use vitamin C iontophoresis to get milky white complexion. I found what seems to be a good formula from Ciracle Philippines.
5. Wireless Headphones - As I have mentioned, I work while lying down in bed. This poses a problem for when I want to use headphones – the cord always get tangled, pulled and eventually gets ruined. It’s really inevitable when used lying down (at this point you’re probably questioning my habits. But I’m sorry, that’s the hikikomori way). The sound doesn’t have to be spectacular, just enough for me to enjoy my V6. The one in the photo is a wireless gaming headset by Logitech, but I welcome alternatives.
Aaaand that’s it. These are the things I’d like to find under my tree this Christmas. Simple enough, as I didn’t include really ridiculous big ticket items like laser die-cutter, industrial juicer, induction stove and deep fryer. Of course, you can always go of the wish and surprise me. Now if only my boyfriend would post a wishlist so I’ll know what to get him without asking him hihihihi